Skip to main content

Easy Peasy Classes Can Be Made Up With Yummy Food

Classes at the moment are still easy, and apparently will be for a few weeks. In the mean time, I`m going to spend my time taking lots of photos of anything :) In other news, yesterday a few of us got onto the wrong bus, and ended up going from our campus to another, rather than our campus to the dormitory. Nevetheless, it meant that I went on the internet later than I would have if we had got home earlier, and I got to talk to Dede. Thank you, whoever is looking after me! At the moment, everything is working out for me...



My Japanese mobile...at the moment I can only ring landlines in Australia (I have no idea why). I must figure out how to ring mobiles in Australia. It`s getting to a critical stage!



Last night`s meal; I have no idea what it is called, but it`s really spicy and had a few dried vegetables in it. I`m going to have to buy fresh vegetables and mix it together I think :) Otherwise meals are going to become very boring...



Really, *really* yummy chocolate biscuits. I nearly finished the whole pack in one night!!


Homework and in-class quiz notes - I stole the idea from my boyfriend, hehe :)
Another boring day of classes today...let`s hope I get on the right bus this time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Post for Today!

Thought I should put up some of the photos that others have added of me on Facebook: I think I look about 10 years old in this one! Terrible photo of me! I never realised my hair colour was so light Welcoming Party...oh yes I love photos. Especially when they stand there for ages and I know it's about to happen. You're bound to get a lovely photo out of it. Pfft. The colour of my skin looks weird, and something is not quite right with my face! It's weird, I can't work it out... On a side note, 売買, pronounced baibai means buying and selling. Easy as! I'll have no trouble forgetting that one! Okay, back to study :D

Sugiyama Jogakuen Welcoming Party

...it was not a `party`. Today was rainy :( I still haven`t bought myself an umbrella. So when we left, I took one out of the stand. I hoped that whoever owned it wouldn`t be wanting to go out. I`ve noticed Japanese rain is remarkably different to when it rains in Tasmania. In Tasmania, the winds blow, so it`s impossible to use an umbrella anyway. It Japan there is very little, so the rain falls straight down. I actually prefer Tasmanian rain. You`ll hear why later. Sugiyama`s Sunday bus...I guess they don`t expect many people to be going to University. I couldn`t believe how much space there was! So, at 9.20am we arrived at Sugiyama, and I jumped immediately onto the computers. Still no news. There has been no news for a few days now, which is extremely disappointing. When there`s no news, it makes me feel isolated. Once inside CIEP (Center for International Exchange Programs) we became aware that today was going to begin on a formal note. In one of the classroom...

The Final Week...

Well it's not quite here!  My 'official' last week in Tasmania will be from next Monday.  In preparation I have made plans to make the most of my time in Hobart and the surrounding areas, and of course to spend time with Dede.  We're going to be doing more sight-seeing than we've done since living here! 13th Saturday: Get up early (preferably before 12; this is a struggle for us!  My body clock is still following our night-fill hours) and go to Salamanca Market.  From 8pm, 13 of us will be heading to The Quarry for dinner, then from 10pm we'll be joined by 20 - 30 others! 14th Sunday: Free day.  Most likely recovering from the previous night. 15th Monday: Zoodoo (Ridiculous name, but apparently there are tigers!  I doubt it is a proper, big zoo, but it's the best Tasmania has, I guess).  Apparently there are some mazes in the area, but it's a good place for Dede to practice his new found love.  Photography. 16th Tuesday:  Port Arthu...