Today I woke up extremely sore from a long walk Dede and I took yesterday, checked my email, and found one from the company. Basically the interviewer highly recommended me for a job this year! Now I have to organise a time to speak to the Head Recruiter to further sort things out and get the visa application process going! I'm so excited!!!!
Thought I should put up some of the photos that others have added of me on Facebook: I think I look about 10 years old in this one! Terrible photo of me! I never realised my hair colour was so light Welcoming Party...oh yes I love photos. Especially when they stand there for ages and I know it's about to happen. You're bound to get a lovely photo out of it. Pfft. The colour of my skin looks weird, and something is not quite right with my face! It's weird, I can't work it out... On a side note, 売買, pronounced baibai means buying and selling. Easy as! I'll have no trouble forgetting that one! Okay, back to study :D
Comments
Post a Comment